The Program generates the following information through a Google Sheet.
- Funds Summary: The funds available after the current day’s trading activity.
- Profit Loss summary: A summary of the PnL incurred after day’s trading, categorized into open positions(overnight position) and closed positions(position exited today)
- Charges summary: Based on the orders and trades executed on the account. The charges are calculated based on the Zerodha Brokerage Calculator and Zerodha Pricing.
- Position Summary: A snapshot of the position book according to Kite Zerodha.
The Traders who would like to understand the Net P&L immediately post the trading activity is completed. Charges can reduce the net profit or inflate the net loss and keeping track of the charges gives a clarity of the day’s trading efforts.
- Executable application
- Configuration Excel file
- Resources folder
- User Manual/ Documents (Setup Instructions doc, Disclaimers)